Mentoring Programme for Mentees
Your active time in AIESEC Germany is flourishing or is slowly coming to an end?
At AIESEC Alumni Germany, we established the Mentoring Programme to provide a platform for our students to exchange their thoughts and challenges with experienced AIESEC Alumni.
The Mentoring Programme gives you the opportunity to deepen your AIESEC experience through fostering interaction between alumni and active AIESECers.
We are a continuously growing network with more than 40 active Mentors all over Germany and the rest of the world.
Our goal is
- To offer AIESECers the best Mentoring experience
- To have an impact on a younger generation, giving advice and asking question regarding your needs
- To foster knowledge and experience sharing
- To build a bigger network in within the AIESEC community
Your thoughts could be
- I ask myself what to do with all my AIESEC knowledge and ideas?
- What would I like to do after my studies?
- How can I contribute to society now?
- Which are the next steps for me?
- How do I want to use and spend my time?
- Who had similar experiences like I do?
Our Mentors already went through that process and found their way in life. With a lot of working experience, a hunger for life and the wish to make our world somehow better our Mentors take the time to support you through your process.
If that interests you, become a mentee in the AAG Mentoring Programme.
Would you like to participate?
Here is how you become a Mentee
The Mentoring Programme is an exclusive AIESEC Alumni Germany (AAG) product, which means it is mandatory to be a member of the AAG. That includes Mentors as well as Mentees.
To become a member of the AAG click the link: Become a member now
If you are already a member, please click here and contact email@example.com
and tell her about your passion to become a mentee.
What we expect of our Mentees
- Proactive communication
- Sharing of your experiences and learnings
What you get
- A committed Mentor
- To have an impact on the future generation
- To reflect about your past learnings
Our Mentees' Feedback
"My mentor coached me to think around the corner and see new opportunities where I wouldn't even have looked for them. I highly recommend you to use this potential."