Vision & Goals
Making AIESEC a lifelong experience.
AIESEC Alumni Germany (AAG) is an integral part of the AIESEC Journey
- We represent intensely at national AIESEC conferences in Germany to reach all AIESECers
- We strive to establish the AIESEC Alumni experience as a natural succession to the AIESEC experience
- We strive for a balanced mix within our member basis to be able to appeal to and reach AIESEC Alumni of all generations
AIESEC Alumni Germany has motivated members who are actively committed to the AIESEC Vision and who contribute to the implementation of the Sustainable Development Goals of the United Nations
- Alumni 2 AIESEC & Alumni 2 Alumni: We offer a mentoring programm for our members to connect and to foster knowledge and experience exchange inter-generationally
- Alumni 2 the World: AIESEC Alumni Germany is the project platform for engaged ALumni to participate in social and environmental projects (e.g. Kiva, OneDollarGlasses, CleanUp Days,...). We support the SDGs!
- All our members' actions - privately and on behalf of AIESEC Alumni Germany - are based on sustainability, e.g. we compensate the association's CO2 emissions entirely
AIESEC Alumni Germany supports AIESEC financially and spiritually
- We support AIESEC Germany with Mentoring, knowledge exchange and targeted measures towards current challenges
- The AAG is one of the largest financial supporters of AIESEC Germany with a volume of 12.500€ annually
- We annually support 10 AIESECers on their exchange experiences withing our scholarship programm by funding the entire fee of 390€, providing mentoring and a welcome home seminar
Learn more about what AIESEC Alumni Germany has to offer here or